http://ag.christianbook.com/g/affiliate/large_banner/728_90Generic2.gif

Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Man of God pt 1


The man of God

Intro:  As a man God has placed a great responsibility upon us.  The thing that we have to come to grip with is that it can only be accomplished in Him.
I know for me I have tried many times and some of them not knowing or realizing I was leaning to my on understanding.
Men are built to lead, to be the provider, the protector of the family, the one that knows what to do when no one else knows.
But only as God directs.  That’s the part that was lost in the fall of mankind in the garden. The emery knew, he had to break that relationship. 
Relationship meaning that association, that connection, that bond, or that link.
Take for example when you have been in a close association with someone for a period of time.  Husbands and wives began to think alike; team mates began to think alike, co-workers began to think alike.  When you spend time with someone you began to notice by their look what that are thinking.
So the enemy said I have to break this relationship up. Because the more he bond with God, the more he will be like God.  And the easier he will be able to recognize me.   The more I understand about holiness the more I know about being unholy.

Mal 3:6

For I [am] the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Hebrews 13:8

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

I.                 What was God’s original purpose in the beginning?

1.    to teach Adam how to have dominion in the earth
2.    Gen 1:26-28
3.    1Cr 15:45   And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.
4.    1Cr 15:47  The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven.
5.    Hebrews 13:8  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
6.    Luk 2:40  And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
7.    Hbr 5:8  Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

No comments:

Post a Comment