http://ag.christianbook.com/g/affiliate/large_banner/728_90Generic2.gif

Monday, May 28, 2012

KNOWING THE VOICE OF GOD


KNOWING THE VOICE OF GOD


JOHN 10:27

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:



I.             My sheep hear my voice

1.    hear - to be endowed with the faculty  means a capacity or ability that somebody is born with or learns or (power, ability, gift, talent) of hearing, not deaf

a.       Most of the time an individual is born with the faculty to hear.

b.      We pray all the time but this hearing of noise has to be distinguish.

c.       We learn what sounds mean what, we learn our language,

d.      We have to learn what every sound of the spirit means and the lanuage of the spirit.

e.       Every sound has to be inturpt. Why, because every spiritual sound has a meaning.

f.       You may say you are trying to get to deep.

g.      But think about it there are sounds all the time in the physical most of them you don’t even response right. But some of them you have to respond.

h.      Same way in the spirit we don’t  respond to every sound but some you have to. And those are the ones we don’t want to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment