http://ag.christianbook.com/g/affiliate/large_banner/728_90Generic2.gif

Sunday, April 8, 2012

YOUR WILDERNESS STAY IS DETERMINE BY YOUR ATTITUDE PT 2





 
         a. Ex. 13:1-5 1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

2Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine.

3And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from Egypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the LORD brought you out from this place: there shall no leavened bread be eaten.

4This day came ye out in the month Abib.

5And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee, a land flowing with milk and honey, that thou shalt keep this service in this month.

         b. What could have been accomplished in a matter of days had they not refused to go in when God gave them the opportunity to do so the first time. The 40 years wandering was a deliberate delay:

         c. That makes me think, if I desert my post, before time it may take years before God can rise up someone to follow.

         d. Your purpose for being here is more important than you think.

         e.   That unexposed purpose that’s in you, is what God is going to use in these last days to free His people and take them into their promise land.



I.       Who is watching at my attitude?

1.    Some of us think when the boss, the wife, the father, the mother, the police is not watching, it’s okay to do whatever I desire.

2.    But there are another two sets of eyes watching over us.

3.    The eyes of the LORD watch over those who do right; his ears are open to their cries for help. Psa 34:15

4.    That’s right He saw that, God sees in the booth in the back where it is dark.

5.    wherever God looks darkness has to go.

6.    If the Lord is watching you what are you looking at?

a. He’s watching me and I should be watching Him.

b. My eyes are always looking to the LORD for help, for he    alone can rescue me from the traps of my enemies.  Psa 25:15

c.  He along can rescue me not that job, not the Doctor, not that education (thou its best to have one);

d. Pro 21:31  The horse [is] prepared against the day of battle: but safety [is] of the LORD.




No comments:

Post a Comment