http://ag.christianbook.com/g/affiliate/large_banner/728_90Generic2.gif

Monday, December 19, 2011

TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD


taste and see that the LORD [is] good





1.      Psa 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD [is] good: blessed [is] the man [that]             trusteth in him.

a.       Trusting the Lord will open you to taste and see that the Lord is good.

b.      His words are spirit and life.

c.       It’s the spirit world that makes the nature world.

d.      John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

e.       Life comes from the spirit of God, just as death comes from the spirit of the antichrist.

f.       As I am obedient to what God is revealing to me in the spirit, I will see the manifestation of what I am being for in the natural.

g.      Now I am tasting and seeing the Lord is good.



2.      The Lord will reveal in His word, what I am to feed upon and where.                                        a.   For he [is] our God; and we [are] the people of his pasture, and the    sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,

b.   His voice which is His word (logos on pages of the bible, but becomes His voice when revelation comes)



3.      Don’t expect to receive the meat of God without doing the work of God which is His will. 

a.       John 4:32 But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.

b.      John 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

c.       Seek and save the lost is his will for us.

d.      Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

e.       Then you can start tasting and seeing that that the Lord is good all the time to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment